˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? Advent10
Latest topics
» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

» remember this
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm by dantheman

» To Johnny, our newest member
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm by Jѳнппч

» Another one home
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 pm by αи∂яєα

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcapBased on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_voting_barBased on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcapBased on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_voting_barBased on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Jѳнппч
ղɑԵɑղ
ѕραякρℓυg
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you?

Go down 

Have you ever had a coach or an adult act inappropriate with you, and if so, how?
Yes
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap13%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 7 ]
No
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap48%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 48% [ 26 ]
Staring or trying to stare at me in a locker room
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap9%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Talking sexually to me and asking personal questions
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap4%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Asking to see me naked
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap6%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Touching me more than normal in a non-sexual way
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap6%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Touching me in a sexual way
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap4%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Making sexual comments or asking sexual questions about me to my friends or family
 4% [ 2 ]
Actually committing sexual abuse on me
Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_lcap2%Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Asking me to masturbate in front of them
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 54

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Chat Room Moderator
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? Empty
PostSubject: Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you?   Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you? EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 6:08 pm

Based on the post I did concerning the gymnastics coach that was arrested, I am curious to see how many people had a coach, or any other adult act inappropriate with them? Do not please do into detail in the forum.

ᏰᎥႱႱᎽ, ʆคՐ૯ძ and 匚卂尺丂ㄖ几 like this post

Back to top Go down

Based on my post about the coach arrested, have you ever had a coach or adult act inappropriate with you?
Page 1 of 1