What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Hi everyone! Sorry for the off-topic. Has anyone bought this hydraulic flow control valves metkoff.fi/hydraulic-valves/flow-control-valves/? This company was recommended to me, but I cannot find any reviews about them.
ʝαƙҽ likes this post
ƇƠƊƳ College Member
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Hey Oliver, Metkoff seem to be a pretty reliable distributer and supplier of hydraulic valves and they are out of Finland. The only hydraulic valve I ever saw was one my dad needed for a skid loader. I do not know what manufacturer it was but he ordered it though Grainger.