TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Harvest season - share the road  Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Harvest season - share the road  EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Harvest season - share the road  EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Harvest season - share the road  Vote_lcap1Harvest season - share the road  Voting_barHarvest season - share the road  Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Harvest season - share the road  Vote_lcap1Harvest season - share the road  Voting_barHarvest season - share the road  Vote_rcap 
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
Miguel08
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Discord Server

Harvest season - share the road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Harvest season - share the road  Empty
PostSubject: Harvest season - share the road    Harvest season - share the road  EmptySun Oct 04, 2020 7:26 pm

I know some of you get irritated when you get behind a tractor, a combine, or a grain truck. I am a farm kid, and we are in harvest right now.
I ask that you do not honk at use, flip us off, or try to play chicken in the road with our tractors or combines. Please understand we got corn in the fields we need to get out, it's our bread and butter. We will pull over if we notice a lot of vehicles behind us, but understand we cannot pull off the road if there are mailboxes on the side of the road.

Please drive careful and be patient, this is only 1 time of the year and we are moving as quick as we can to get our crop to the grain elevator.
If your own safety does not concern you, then keep in mind, if you hit our combine it will cost you. This combine we have cost $320,000

Harvest season - share the road  Farmer10

ʆคՐ૯ძ, 爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ, ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几 and Ո૦คҺ like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几
High School Members
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Harvest season - share the road  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harvest season - share the road    Harvest season - share the road  EmptyMon Oct 05, 2020 7:27 pm

I have seen people try to pass tractors and combines on a curve and a hill and being careless.

爪ㄩ丂ㄒ卂几Ꮆ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Harvest season - share the road
Page 1 of 1