What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Subject: Harvest season - share the road Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:26 pm
I know some of you get irritated when you get behind a tractor, a combine, or a grain truck. I am a farm kid, and we are in harvest right now. I ask that you do not honk at use, flip us off, or try to play chicken in the road with our tractors or combines. Please understand we got corn in the fields we need to get out, it's our bread and butter. We will pull over if we notice a lot of vehicles behind us, but understand we cannot pull off the road if there are mailboxes on the side of the road.
Please drive careful and be patient, this is only 1 time of the year and we are moving as quick as we can to get our crop to the grain elevator. If your own safety does not concern you, then keep in mind, if you hit our combine it will cost you. This combine we have cost $320,000
ʆคՐ૯ძ, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几 and Ո૦คҺ like this post
ㄒㄚ丂ㄖ几 High School member
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge