What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Subject: Illinois kids make Covid-19 video Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:47 am
Check out this cool video which was made by Ava and Noah Morton of Princeton Illinois, Ava and Noah are 11 and 13. The video is called “Stay connected, Not infected! Covid-19 Survival Guide!” It has some awesome trick shots in it that I might try.