TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Tired of smart ass replies Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Tired of smart ass replies Vote_lcap1Tired of smart ass replies Voting_barTired of smart ass replies Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Tired of smart ass replies Vote_lcap1Tired of smart ass replies Voting_barTired of smart ass replies Vote_rcap 
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᗴᒪᒪᗩ
Discord Server

Tired of smart ass replies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meltdown Negotiator
**Parent**
Meltdown Negotiator

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Tired of smart ass replies Empty
PostSubject: Tired of smart ass replies   Tired of smart ass replies EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 am

I have about had it with the smart ass replies I am getting with these kids if I say something to them, or ask something of them. Boymom_x3, this is your 12 year old talking to me a little while ago, and I would appreciate you teaching him how to respect other adults.

Tired of smart ass replies Bfacb610
Back to top Go down
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм
**Parent**
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Mom of 4 terrific boys ages 19, 13, 8, and 5, owner of large dairy, cattle, and crop farm with my husband.

Tired of smart ass replies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of smart ass replies   Tired of smart ass replies EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 11:16 am

In response to your post, that I think could have been handled another way other than posting it with Dylan’s name and mine, a couple things you should know. Neither Dylan nor David are in school today, they got out early for an institute. Dylan has been taught, as all my sons have to respect adults, providing the adult shows them the same respect. Dylan has a sense of humor as do all my boys, and his reply to you was not meant to be disrespectful. Dylan is a Mass server at our Catholic church, he plays 2 instruments, as well as sports and raises animals for 4H. He is a typical fun loving 12 year old boy. However, since this upset you, I will have Dylan apologize to you. But in the future I would ask, before you question my 12 year old about anything, that you contact me first. I am sorry you thought my son disrespected you.
Back to top Go down

Tired of smart ass replies
Page 1 of 1