.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.

(っ◔◡◔)っ Teen Lounge is an international safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room, for all junior high, high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by a 14 year old girl with help from her brothers who are 19 and 17 (っ◔◡◔)っ

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Saturday Uno for May 14th
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:26 pm by ςαdεη

» Saturday, May 14th
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:24 pm by ςαdεη

» 10 Bullying Statistics
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:15 am by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm by Jαʂɱιɳҽ

» Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am by + Father Tim +

» Favorite Fast Food
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:10 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» May 7th Uno night
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:28 pm by Jamie

» Saturday May 7th Trivia night
Tired of smart ass replies EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:38 pm by Jamie

» Friday Uno
Tired of smart ass replies EmptyFri May 06, 2022 7:38 pm by 丂ㄖㄩㄒ卄卩卂山

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What is your favorite fast food?
 McDonalds
 Wendys
 Arbys
 Hardees
 Kentucky Fried Chicken
 Subway
 Starbucks
 Taco Bell
 Chick- Fil-A
 Burger King
 Jimmy Johns
 Culvers
 Five Guys
View results
Top posting users this month
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Tired of smart ass replies Vote_lcapTired of smart ass replies Voting_barTired of smart ass replies Vote_rcap 
ςαdεη
Tired of smart ass replies Vote_lcapTired of smart ass replies Voting_barTired of smart ass replies Vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
ղɑԵɑղ
Jamie
dantheman
Тимофе́й
丂ㄖㄩㄒ卄卩卂山
ᏒᎽᎯႶ
αи∂яєα

Tired of smart ass replies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meltdown Negotiator
**Parent**
Meltdown Negotiator

Tired of smart ass replies Empty
PostSubject: Tired of smart ass replies   Tired of smart ass replies EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 10:42 am

I have about had it with the smart ass replies I am getting with these kids if I say something to them, or ask something of them. Boymom_x3, this is your 12 year old talking to me a little while ago, and I would appreciate you teaching him how to respect other adults.

Tired of smart ass replies Bfacb610
Back to top Go down
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм
**Parent**
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм

Location : Mom of 4 terrific boys ages 19, 13, 8, and 5, owner of large dairy, cattle, and crop farm with my husband.

Tired of smart ass replies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tired of smart ass replies   Tired of smart ass replies EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 11:16 am

In response to your post, that I think could have been handled another way other than posting it with Dylan’s name and mine, a couple things you should know. Neither Dylan nor David are in school today, they got out early for an institute. Dylan has been taught, as all my sons have to respect adults, providing the adult shows them the same respect. Dylan has a sense of humor as do all my boys, and his reply to you was not meant to be disrespectful. Dylan is a Mass server at our Catholic church, he plays 2 instruments, as well as sports and raises animals for 4H. He is a typical fun loving 12 year old boy. However, since this upset you, I will have Dylan apologize to you. But in the future I would ask, before you question my 12 year old about anything, that you contact me first. I am sorry you thought my son disrespected you.
Back to top Go down

Tired of smart ass replies
Page 1 of 1