.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.

(っ◔◡◔)っ Teen Lounge is an international safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room, for all junior high, high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by a 14 year old girl with help from her brothers who are 19 and 17 (っ◔◡◔)っ

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Check out our video
Masturbating privately EmptyToday at 11:28 am by ¢συитяу вσу

» pineapple cutter
Masturbating privately EmptyToday at 10:05 am by ʝαƙҽ

» For the Russian people
Masturbating privately EmptyYesterday at 6:25 am by Тимофе́й

» The biggest nuclear and economic threat to the United States
Masturbating privately EmptyWed May 18, 2022 7:12 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» Saturday Uno for May 14th
Masturbating privately EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:26 pm by ςαdεη

» Saturday, May 14th
Masturbating privately EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:24 pm by ςαdεη

» 10 Bullying Statistics
Masturbating privately EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:15 am by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
Masturbating privately EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm by Jαʂɱιɳҽ

» Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo
Masturbating privately EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am by + Father Tim +

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
Which country do you feel is the biggest nuclear and economic threat to the United States?
 North Korea
 Russia
 China
View results
Top posting users this month
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Masturbating privately Vote_lcapMasturbating privately Voting_barMasturbating privately Vote_rcap 
ղɑԵɑղ
Masturbating privately Vote_lcapMasturbating privately Voting_barMasturbating privately Vote_rcap 
ςαdεη
dantheman
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Jamie
Тимофе́й
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
αи∂яєα
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Masturbating privately

Go down 
+2
ƇƠƊƳ
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
LGBTQ Youth Rep
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

Masturbating privately Empty
PostSubject: Masturbating privately   Masturbating privately EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Very Happy if you share a room with someone, like a sibling is it ok to masturbate Shocked while they're in the room like without them knowing Question
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Teen Lounge Co-owner
ƇƠƊƳ

PostSubject: Re: Masturbating privately   Masturbating privately EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 2:05 pm

I would tell them you plan on doing it, even if you do it when they are asleep. The reason is because that way it's not a shock to them if they see you doing it, and also ask them if they are okay with it, or feel uncomfortable. If they say it would make then uncomfortable, then don't do it. It also depends on their age, if they are really young and would not understand what masturbation is yet, then no, you should not do it in that case either.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _
High School member
_ 丅ᖇᎥᑭᒪᗴ^丅ᗯᎥᔕ丅 _

PostSubject: Re: Masturbating privately   Masturbating privately EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:53 pm

I would agree with what Talyn said.
Back to top Go down
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ
College Member
ᒎᗩᑕᗝᗷ

PostSubject: Re: Masturbating privately   Masturbating privately EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Ask them first, with me if it was a sibling I would feel really awkward of doing that in the same room as they were in, whether they were asleep or not but i guess that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Proud <gay> Boy

Proud <gay> Boy

PostSubject: Re: Masturbating privately   Masturbating privately EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:32 pm

It depends on if I was really horny, if that happens you do what is natural if you cannot get in the bathroom/ But otherwise, if it was a brother, if I had one and he was close to my age, I would ask him and invite him to join with me so we could jack off together, I think that would make brothers closer like a bond.
Back to top Go down
Olaf Fub

Olaf Fub

PostSubject: Re: Masturbating privately   Masturbating privately EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:06 am

With my older brothers, no. But my younger one was closer & we compared notes a fair amount.
Back to top Go down

Masturbating privately
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜. :: High School-
Jump to: