TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyToday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Vote_lcap1BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Voting_barBOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Vote_lcap1BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Voting_barBOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Vote_rcap 
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Discord Server

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Proud <gay> Boy
Fio
Proud <gay> Boy

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? Empty
PostSubject: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Just curious, do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?
Back to top Go down
Ryon
Chat Room Administrator
Ryon

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 5:20 pm

No, I have never been turned on by another guy if you mean sexually.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?   BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 5:23 pm

I have a lot of friends that are guys and I like them as friends. As far as an attraction to them or being turned on by them, I would say no.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

BOYS - Do other guys turn you on even when you're straight?
Page 1 of 1