˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? Advent10
Latest topics
» To all you hot moms out there
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by ᕼᑌᑎ丅ᗴᖇ

» Anti-Bullying Week
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptyYesterday at 6:16 pm by ᕼᑌᑎ丅ᗴᖇ

» What is you like four seasons?
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by ᕼᑌᑎ丅ᗴᖇ

» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
No user

What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving?

Go down 

Turkey
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap10%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 10 ]
Ham
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap6%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Roast
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap5%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Chicken
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap6%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 6 ]
Dressing
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap12%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 13 ]
Sweet potatoes or Yams
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap11%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
Mashed potatoes
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap12%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 13 ]
Cranberry salad
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap13%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Corn
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap11%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 12 ]
Pumpkin pie
What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_lcap13%What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм
**Parent**
мι∂ωєѕт вσумσм

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Mom of 4 terrific boys ages 19, 13, 8, and 5, owner of large dairy, cattle, and crop farm with my husband.

What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving?   What are your favorite things to eat on Thanksgiving? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2019 8:33 am

As we approach Thanksgiving, I would like to ask “what are your favorite things to eat that you will have at your Thanksgiving meal”. In my house Talyn, Skyler and my husband are the ham eaters, while Dylan and I prefer turkey.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1