TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Sucked off by adult on sleepover Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» April 27th Uno
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyYesterday at 8:37 pm by Jamie

» The last Saturday trivia game for April
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyYesterday at 7:51 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyYesterday at 7:11 pm by Ѵїпcёпт

» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Sucked off by adult on sleepover Vote_lcapSucked off by adult on sleepover Voting_barSucked off by adult on sleepover Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Sucked off by adult on sleepover Vote_lcapSucked off by adult on sleepover Voting_barSucked off by adult on sleepover Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Ѵїпcёпт
Lias
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ

Sucked off by adult on sleepover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Chat Room Moderator
J͏o͏e͏l͏

Location : ACHS - Junior, I play football, basketball, and track

Sucked off by adult on sleepover Empty
PostSubject: Sucked off by adult on sleepover   Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 12:44 pm

So first off, yes, I did report this to my parents, but the purpose is to let everyone know that if you are going to an overnight with friends, make sure you know who is going to be there.

I went to a sleepover last weekend with about 15 friends, and there also adults there, assistant coaches like from age 25-35. I did not know them, but knew my friends. Anyway we all had a good time and then we were in a large basement room sleeping in sleeping bags. I fell asleep and woke up about 3 in the morning and realized that someone was performing oral sex on me. I am straight, and not gay or bi. At first I thought I was dreaming but then realize it was happening. I could not see who was doing it, but could tell from the body shape and size, it was  not someone my own age, but an adult. I guess between lack of sleep and the fact that it felt so good I did not stop it, and let it happen until I ejaculated, Then, the person like took off and I could not see their face.

I would never let another boy do oral on me, let alone another adult,. so the more I thought about this, the more angry I got.

Anyway, be aware of who you are with especially if you stay someplace overnight that is not your home and there are other adults there that will be sleeping in the same general are as you are.
Back to top Go down
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ
Members age 14-17
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ

PostSubject: Re: Sucked off by adult on sleepover   Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 6:55 pm

Like wtf is wrong with an adult that would take advantage of someone our age and do that to them while they were asleep. I would feel pretty pissed off about it myself knowing someone had taken advantage of me like that.
Back to top Go down
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ
Chat Room Administrator
ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Sucked off by adult on sleepover   Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 6:44 am

That is like one very serious case of sexual abuse. They need to find out who did this to you, because he is probably doing it to other boys too.
Back to top Go down
мα∂∂σχ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
мα∂∂σχ

PostSubject: Re: Sucked off by adult on sleepover   Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 10:22 am

That is so sick that an adult would do that to a kid. This person is dangerous and a predator.
Back to top Go down
{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}
Chat Room Administrator
{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Sucked off by adult on sleepover   Sucked off by adult on sleepover EmptyThu Jan 11, 2024 7:08 pm

That would really piss me off if an adult, or even one of my friends took advantage of me like that. I mean most guys love a good blow job but come on, there are limits, as in being willing to let someone give you one, not having someone force their way on you.
Back to top Go down

Sucked off by adult on sleepover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: TEEN MIND AND BODY, PEER PRESSURE AND BULLYING, LGBT :: Teen Mind and Body - puberty, dating, relationships, health concerns, LGTB,-
Jump to: