TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap1Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Voting_barInteresting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_lcap1Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Voting_barInteresting picture, right side up and upside down Vote_rcap 
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᒎᗩ$ᑭᗴᖇ
Discord Server

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M⋆a⋆t⋆t⋆e⋆o
Middle School - with parental consent
M⋆a⋆t⋆t⋆e⋆o

Location : Belgium/US, soccer player and I speak Dutch, English, and French

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Empty
PostSubject: Interesting picture, right side up and upside down   Interesting picture, right side up and upside down EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 4:10 pm

This picture is interesting because it shows before and after. If you look at it the way I have it first, it shows 'before the rain'. If you turn it upside down like I did in the 2nd picture, it shows 'after the rain'. The same picture that shows 2 different things depending on how you look at it.

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down Ieypnx10
Interesting picture, right side up and upside down After_10

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ and Lias like this post

Back to top Go down

Interesting picture, right side up and upside down
Page 1 of 1