What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Posts : 16 Points : 1493 Reputation : 0 Gender : Join date : 2022-12-07 Age : 17 Location : Illinois - Senior at AHS, football, golf,
Subject: Something learned in the trivia game tonight Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:28 pm
The first trivia game for September. Fact that I learned, when Henry Ford took his first test drive in Detroit, it had to be delayed because the car width was too wide to get the car out of the garage where it was built. Someone obviously forgot to measure the door. Great job with my playing partner Jamie tonight.