What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Posts : 3 Points : 357 Reputation : 0 Gender : Join date : 2023-07-18 Age : 12 Location : Belgium/US, soccer player and I speak Dutch, English, and French
Subject: Friday game night Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:58 pm
Tonight Elias, Blake and I played trivia and Uno. The trivia game was based on Science Nature, and between the three of us I think we did pretty well answering some of the questions, considering that were intended for a grade level higher than we are in. Here are the trivia and Uno scores.