What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Posts : 3 Points : 357 Reputation : 0 Gender : Join date : 2023-07-18 Age : 12 Location : Belgium/US, soccer player and I speak Dutch, English, and French
Subject: Friday games - Germany versus Belgium Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:37 am
This Friday I will be playing trivia and Uno games with Elias, who is also an International Cultural Exchange Student. So the battle will be against Germany and Belgium. If anyone else is interested in playing, you can come in the chat room.
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, Ո૦คҺ, ႦҽαʂƚႦσყ, ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ and like this post