What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5408 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: It finally got here Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:28 pm
All of you know that I am a huge fan of the show Yellowstone. Well, I had ordered some things and today when I came home from camp where I have been since Wednesday, they were here. A poster for my bedroom, and a throw to put on my bed over my comforter. So besides the sports things in my bedroom of the Bears, I now have my Yellowstone collection.