TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Those who try and influence our children Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Those who try and influence our children EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Those who try and influence our children EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Those who try and influence our children EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Those who try and influence our children EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Those who try and influence our children EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Those who try and influence our children EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Those who try and influence our children EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Those who try and influence our children Vote_lcap1Those who try and influence our children Voting_barThose who try and influence our children Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Those who try and influence our children Vote_lcap1Those who try and influence our children Voting_barThose who try and influence our children Vote_rcap 
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
Jamie
Miguel08
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
ᑕᕼᗴᗴ乙-I丅
Discord Server

Those who try and influence our children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

Those who try and influence our children Empty
PostSubject: Those who try and influence our children   Those who try and influence our children EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 5:32 pm

I was shared this by a friend of mine who also is a parent, and it sums up how my husband and I feel. We have taught our children that their identify is determined by God, not by those who want to try and influence them or make them question it. The people that try and influence our children from the the gay community, or LGBT community do not  have the morals, or the best interests in our children.

Our children are taught to not accept the worlds standard of truth when and not to be indoctrinated by the many liberals, including this President, Vice President, and by our own Governor who promote everything most of us parents are against.

Those who try and influence our children 2q76c710

ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, ղɑԵɑղ, 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺, ѕσ¢¢єявσу, ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ and Lias like this post

Back to top Go down
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Members age 18 and over
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Those who try and influence our children   Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 11:55 am

I agree. Kids should be able to make their own decisions and not be pressured by the idiot, feeble President, brainless Vice President, our fat ass Governor, or anyone else. And some gay, bi, trans people do have ulterior motives when it comes to them trying to use their influence on younger kids.  

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 and ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ like this post

Back to top Go down
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
High School Members
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Those who try and influence our children   Those who try and influence our children EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 9:47 am

In part I sort of agree, and that is no one should be pressured or talked into doing anything they feel they do not feel is right. But there are good people that are gay that really care about other people, and there are gay people that would try and use another person.  But all of them that I know, including me, would never do anything with any person that they do not feel comfortable into doing.

卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Those who try and influence our children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: PARENTS SECTION :: Parent Discussions-
Jump to: