TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Those who try and influence our children Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Those who try and influence our children EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Those who try and influence our children EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Those who try and influence our children EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Those who try and influence our children EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Those who try and influence our children Vote_lcapThose who try and influence our children Voting_barThose who try and influence our children Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Those who try and influence our children Vote_lcapThose who try and influence our children Voting_barThose who try and influence our children Vote_rcap 
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Those who try and influence our children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

Those who try and influence our children Empty
PostSubject: Those who try and influence our children   Those who try and influence our children EmptyFri Jun 16, 2023 5:32 pm

I was shared this by a friend of mine who also is a parent, and it sums up how my husband and I feel. We have taught our children that their identify is determined by God, not by those who want to try and influence them or make them question it. The people that try and influence our children from the the gay community, or LGBT community do not  have the morals, or the best interests in our children.

Our children are taught to not accept the worlds standard of truth when and not to be indoctrinated by the many liberals, including this President, Vice President, and by our own Governor who promote everything most of us parents are against.

Those who try and influence our children 2q76c710

ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, ղɑԵɑղ, 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺, ѕσ¢¢єявσу, ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ and Lias like this post

Back to top Go down
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ
Members age 18 and over
丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Those who try and influence our children   Those who try and influence our children EmptySat Jun 17, 2023 11:55 am

I agree. Kids should be able to make their own decisions and not be pressured by the idiot, feeble President, brainless Vice President, our fat ass Governor, or anyone else. And some gay, bi, trans people do have ulterior motives when it comes to them trying to use their influence on younger kids.  

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 and ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ like this post

Back to top Go down
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
Members age 14-17
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Those who try and influence our children   Those who try and influence our children EmptySun Jun 18, 2023 9:47 am

In part I sort of agree, and that is no one should be pressured or talked into doing anything they feel they do not feel is right. But there are good people that are gay that really care about other people, and there are gay people that would try and use another person.  But all of them that I know, including me, would never do anything with any person that they do not feel comfortable into doing.

卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Those who try and influence our children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: PARENTS SECTION :: Parent Discussions-
Jump to: