What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5408 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: Biden is clueless Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:21 am
America is nation of principles and beliefs, not gay pride. Mr President you got it all wrong, you are part of the reason the house is divided, do not expect me to accept what I feel is wrong, or expect the majority of Americans to accept it.
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 like this post
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 International Member
Posts : 18 Points : 2670 Reputation : 0 Gender : Join date : 2022-04-16 Age : 13 Location : US - International Exchange Student from Canary Islands. I speak English and Portuguese, and play futbol (soccer)
Subject: Re: Biden is clueless Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:42 pm