TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Weird girl and conversation Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
Weird girl and conversation EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
Weird girl and conversation EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Weird girl and conversation EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Weird girl and conversation EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Weird girl and conversation Vote_lcapWeird girl and conversation Voting_barWeird girl and conversation Vote_rcap 
Jamie
Weird girl and conversation Vote_lcapWeird girl and conversation Voting_barWeird girl and conversation Vote_rcap 
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Olaf Fub
Lias

Weird girl and conversation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
尺ㄚㄖ几
Members age 14-17
尺ㄚㄖ几

Location : Massachusetts - Sophomore SHS - Hockey, baseball, golf,

Weird girl and conversation Empty
PostSubject: Weird girl and conversation   Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 11:51 am

So we got this new girl in our school, she has been here about 3 weeks. She has to be the hottest Asian girls I have ever seen in my entire life. Anyway, the odd thing is no one has asked her out. No one really talks about her but one guy made the remark "avoid her if you are smart". I do not usually listen to gossip or rumors and thought he was being prejudice.

The other day in the cafeteria I talked to this girl. She seemed pretty nice at first, then said to me "well I am 17 and you are 15 but would consider going out with me on a date?". I was thinking to myself OH YEA. I said to her "sure but I cannot dvie yet". She said "that's okay, I can pick you up and I need to ask you a question". I thought she was going to ask me something like "what do you like to do", "where do you like to hang out or something like that".  So I said "sure". She looks at me and says "if we have sex, do you squirt a lot?". I was kinda taken back but said "what?", since I was not sure she meant what I thought she meant.
She said "do you squirt a lot, as in do you shoot or have a lot of sperm, because when I have sex I like to feel the guy when it hits me inside, it gets me off even more?".

For one of the few times in my life I was like at a loss for words but finally said "hey I am a virgin, I do not plan on having sex with a girl right now or want a relationship". She said "well okay but if you want to go out let me know, you might change your mind".

It was then why I understood why the guy I overheard say "avoid her" meant.

ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡, Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ and ᗴᒪᒪᗩ like this post

Back to top Go down
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ
Members age 14-17
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ

PostSubject: Re: Weird girl and conversation   Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 12:00 pm

Good call on your part.  It sounds to me like she is looking to get pregnant.

ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡 and ᗴᒪᒪᗩ like this post

Back to top Go down
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Members age 14-17
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

PostSubject: Re: Weird girl and conversation   Weird girl and conversation EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 12:10 pm

You made a very good choice Ryon. Hopefully the other boys in your school also think about it before they do anything with this girl. It sounds like she needs some guidance, maybe her home life is making her act out and do reckless things like having sex where the boy is unprotected.

彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡 and ᗴᒪᒪᗩ like this post

Back to top Go down
LДИDФИ
Members age 14-17
LДИDФИ

Location : +Crusader for Christ+ Christian youth singer - songwriter, AHS Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Weird girl and conversation   Weird girl and conversation EmptyThu May 11, 2023 6:47 pm

Sadly, it is both guys and girls that are driven by sexual urges. Most of us resist, but the temptation sometimes can be too overwhelming for others.

卂丨ㄒㄖ尺 likes this post

Back to top Go down
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Chat Room Moderator
J͏o͏e͏l͏

Location : ACHS - Junior, I play football, basketball, and track

PostSubject: Re: Weird girl and conversation   Weird girl and conversation EmptyTue Sep 05, 2023 5:27 pm

I know that sometimes girls, like guys can be suggestive, but I have never known a girl to be so forward about it, especially if you did not know here that well.

I'd continue to avoid her at all costs.
Back to top Go down

Weird girl and conversation
Page 1 of 1