What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Subject: Wearing name brand? Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:28 pm
I have a friend that insists on wearing name brand shirts, socks, underwear. I tell him "dude, you are paying for the name, not the fabric, your shirts are not any more durable than mine are and I am paying half the price". He just told me he got some Under Armour underwear, $40 for 3 pair, I told him I got 3 pair of Levi's underwear for $16, point made. And it actually comes in styles and colors as in the picture of pair of mine.
Stop paying for the name when you buy something, just because it is popular does not mean the quality is any better than another cheaper brand.
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几 and ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ like this post
ႦҽαʂƚႦσყ 4H Youth Ambassador
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5413 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: Re: Wearing name brand? Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:09 pm
I do not really care what brand of clothing I wear, as long as I like it. My underwear was not a brand name but I saw it in the store, liked the colors and bought it.