What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5398 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: Fighting - if I have to Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:01 pm
I only believe you fight if you have to and there is no way out. I have never been in a fight, but if someone tried to bully me and I had no choice, this shows what would happen and what I would be like.
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, DУLДИ and MƳԼƠ like this post
Subject: Re: Fighting - if I have to Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:18 pm
the only time i have been in a fight is when somone told me to kill mysdlf for being gay this hert me i was 13 at the time but was open he hit my head then i returned the faver and hid his nose he never touched me again instood up for what i belive