TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
son going to hospitel Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Favorite Jelly Belly Bean
son going to hospitel EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 6:33 pm by MƳԼƠ

» Only Happens Once A Year !
son going to hospitel EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 1:07 pm by 卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

» April 20th Uno
son going to hospitel EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 8:32 pm by Jamie

» April 20th Trivia night
son going to hospitel EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 7:48 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
son going to hospitel EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
son going to hospitel EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
son going to hospitel EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
son going to hospitel EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
son going to hospitel EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Poll
White 2 Jelly Belly Bean flavors do you like?
 1. 7Up
 2 .Berry Blue
 3 .Birthday Cake
 4. Root Beer
 5. Cream Soda
 6. Bubble Gum
 7. Licorice
 8 .Sizzling Cinnamon
 9 .S'Mores
 10. Sour Cherry
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
Jamie
son going to hospitel Vote_lcapson going to hospitel Voting_barson going to hospitel Vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
son going to hospitel Vote_lcapson going to hospitel Voting_barson going to hospitel Vote_rcap 
J͏o͏e͏l͏
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
αи∂яєα
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
MƳԼƠ
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

son going to hospitel

Go down 
+3
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
αи∂яєα
7 posters
AuthorMessage

son going to hospitel Empty
PostSubject: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 7:05 am

Hello this is Dans mum im useing his account to let you all know he has sliped and fell and cracked his head open as he sliped on the platform as its raining today he was unconscious and he will be taken for treatment i will keep you all updated
Back to top Go down
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 11:19 am

Thank you for letting us know. Our thoughts are with you and Dan and we hope he has no serious injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 1:04 pm

i have some news he's still unconscious and not aware of his surroundings he is going to need a lot of stitches i will still keep you updated
Back to top Go down
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 2:12 pm

Thank you, and tell Dan we are thinking about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 2:40 pm

I sure will thankyou Blake
Back to top Go down
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 6:46 pm

Please tell Dan that my sister, little brother, and I are wishing him the best, and hope along with praying, that he is back on his feet soon.

--------------------------------------
son going to hospitel Fca-lo10

son going to hospitel 3793b310
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 7:18 pm

thankyou Joshua
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 7:01 am

update on Dan hes awake and saying a few words he can not remember what happened or where he is dockter said its only short turm amnesia so lets se what happens they are keeping him in for two more days
Back to top Go down
ςαdεη
Members age 18 and over
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 8:08 am

Thanks for letting us know his progress. All of us here at Teen Lounge are thinking of him.

son going to hospitel Live10

DУLДИ likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jѳнппч
Members age 14-17
Jѳнппч

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 12:04 pm

Get well soon Dan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyWed Jan 04, 2023 4:25 pm

hi eeveryone today he has been talking a little but not moveing his head hes been asking lots of questons i told him you was all thinking of him and hopeing the best at the moment he can not remember anything of you but i showed him some posts and he just smiled when he saw some of the messages it may take a while for him to fully remember he did say however how kind you all are
Back to top Go down
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:29 am

son going to hospitel B1137d10

son going to hospitel Njavs810
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 7:07 am

I just want you all to know how heart warming it is that peaple here are so kind and careing Dan is doing ok hes had somthing to eat and he is slowly starting to remember who i am but it will take time to remember who most of you are but im sure you can help him to remember
Back to top Go down
Courtney_
International Member
Courtney_

PostSubject: Re: son going to hospitel   son going to hospitel EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 5:57 am

Sending my love to dan
Back to top Go down

son going to hospitel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: General discussion for all age groups-