What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5408 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: Cemetery visit with wreaths Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:33 pm
As one of our 4H chapter projects, we made wreaths. Each of us made 2. Early this morning I took them out to the Catholic cemetery and put them on the graves of my great-grandparents. It was cold but felt really peaceful out there.
Jαʂɱιɳҽ, ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ, ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ςαdεη, αи∂яєα, Jѳнппч, ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ and мα∂∂ιє like this post