What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
I know some of you are Catholic like I am. I am a Mass Server and a Cross Bearer 3 times a month at our church. The purpose of this post is because some of you wonder what a Rosary is, and are curious about how we pray it, and what all the beads stand for. So this should help you understand the significance of what everything on the Rosary means. It also indicates which prayer you should say along the way if you are praying the entire Rosary. Some will pray part of it, which is called a Decade.
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ, ʝαƙҽ, ႦҽαʂƚႦσყ and ႰᏫᏋႱ like this post