TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
Why us?????????? Img_1710
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» Only Happens Once A Year !
Why us?????????? EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by Jamie

» My three sons
Why us?????????? EmptyYesterday at 6:25 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Sports Mama
Why us?????????? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 11:21 am by αи∂яєα

» Cow vs Assault Cow
Why us?????????? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:54 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» Saturday Night Uno
Why us?????????? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» April 13th Trivia
Why us?????????? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 7:26 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

» New Jock - no strap
Why us?????????? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:26 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» We cooked a ham
Why us?????????? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 6:23 pm by J͏o͏e͏l͏

» My Eclipse picture
Why us?????????? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:33 pm by 丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Why us?????????? Vote_lcapWhy us?????????? Voting_barWhy us?????????? Vote_rcap 
Jamie
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
αи∂яєα
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几
Olaf Fub
Lias
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ

Why us??????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
αи∂яєα
*PARENT*
αи∂яєα

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Location : Illinois - 4H famiily and sports mom of 3 boys ages 5, 13, 16, and 1 girl who is 19

Why us?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Why us??????????   Why us?????????? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 8:16 am

Have you ever had so many things happen in your family that make you ask yourself "why us? 'why my family?". After leaving my husband who is recuperating in Intensive Care, I decided to drive home early this morning. At 5:15 this morning as I pulled in our driveway, the first thing I saw was 2 sheriff's department squad cars, and one Illinois State Police squad car. My heart was racing and all I could think of was my kids. When I got out of my car, a deputy came up to me and said "your children are okay, we just had a little problem here this morning".

In a nutshell, here is what went on.

My youngest, Sparkplug went out to do his chores which include taking care of his cows. While he was out there, he decided to go in the barns to turn on all the lights and open the doors for when the 3 workers come in to being harvest at 6:30. When Beckham walked in the 2nd barn to turn on the lights, as soon as they were on he heard someone say "HEY". Thinking it was one of our 3 workers he walked over by the large John Deere and saw a man about 40 he has never seen before. The man was dressed in jeans, had a backpack, and was pretty scruffy looking. Beckham looked at the man and said "who are you?" and the man said "I work here and who are you?". Beckham said to him "I own this farm and no you do not work here". The man stood up and said "come over here we can talk about this" and Beckham said "no and you need to leave", when the man started walking towards Beckham he said "you out here all alone? Too bad for you now COME HERE".
Beckham shut the barn lights off, opened the pen on his way back to the house and let the bulls out. When got back to the house my daughter called 911.

By the time the man in the barn opened the doors he saw 2 bulls that had wandered out of their pen, and he ran back in the barn and shut the door.

When the police arrived, Joshua went out and put the bulls back in their pens, and the police went in the barn and got the man and arrested him.

What makes my hands shake is that they found out that this man is from Kentucky, hitchhiking, and has been arrested in the past ad he is a convicted child molester, where in Kentucky he molested 2 boys who were under 13 years old. He also has been arrested for home invasion and child abduction, and spent time in the penitentiary.

Our sheriffs department arrested the man for Criminal Trespass, Attempting to Lure a Child, and Burglary as he had taken some tools that were in our barn and put them in his backpack.

The kids are now off to school, I am here drinking my coffee, and I have decided not to tell my husband abut this until he comes home.

I am so thankful my kids are safe, and hope and pray and ask "please let us have a nice, normal weekend".

DУLДИ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why us?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us??????????   Why us?????????? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 8:27 am

beckham was real brave in doing what he did and im so happy that he is safe that man should be locked up and have the key shreded in a blender you do not deserve any of this bad luck it always happens to the best peaple im happy to class as my friends and peaple i have come close to hope you have a good weekend
Back to top Go down
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
Members age 14-17
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Why us?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us??????????   Why us?????????? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 8:39 am

Never mess around on a family farm, or with a farm kid, they are tough kids. Great call on letting the bulls out Beckham, bet that guy almost pissed himself when he came out and saw them.
Back to top Go down
ςαdεη
Members age 18 and over
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Why us?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us??????????   Why us?????????? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 8:51 am

I'm very proud of you Beckham. for keeping your cool and finding a way to keep you and your family safe.

--------------------------------------
Why us?????????? Live10
Back to top Go down
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Under 14 with Parental Consent-Monitored
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Why us?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why us??????????   Why us?????????? EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 8:54 am

I am soooooooooooooo happy that you are okay Beckham. You acted very brave and it was smart to let out the bulls.
Back to top Go down

Why us??????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: PARENTS SECTION :: Parent Discussions-
Jump to: