TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a sophomore, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia 5ebb7d10
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a youth operated Forum and chat room, and we also invite parents to join. Our Discord chat room is by invite only to members who have posted an introduction in our Forum.

Latest topics
» IKWF tournament
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Cow vs Assault Cow
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:49 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» Easter name
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm by RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ

» March 23th Uno
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Jamie

» Saturday Trivia for March 23rd
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:40 pm by 彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

» Discord Mobile App issues
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 5:45 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» Why do teens have sex?
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 6:18 pm by ㄒ乇卂Ꮆ卂几

» You think we love this show?
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2024 5:07 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

» March 16th, Uno
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 8:18 pm by 尺ㄚᗪ乇尺

Poll
Why do teens have sex?
 They like the way it feels
 Pressure from boyfriend/girlfriend
 Pressure from peers
 Pressure from media, social, movies, ect
 Not understanding what love really means
 Rebellion towards parents, or others
 Curiosity
 Because they feel they are in love and feel the need to express it physically.
 They have sex because their parents did not uphold the moral standards that they expect from their teen.
View results
Discord Server
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia I_vote_lcapUS Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia I_voting_barUS Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia I_vote_lcapUS Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia I_voting_barUS Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia I_vote_rcap 
尺ㄚᗪ乇尺
Jamie
Ҡҽղժɾą
丂卩乇乇ᗪㄚ
ᗴ丅ᕼᗩᑎ
RσαԃRυɳɳҽɾ
DУLДИ
Olaf Fub

US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
乙ᗩᑕᕼ
Members age 18 and over
乙ᗩᑕᕼ

US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Empty
PostSubject: US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia   US Embassy warns Americans to leave Russia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2022 8:32 am

This is NOT good.

I hope I am wrong, but I got the feeling all hell is about to break loose after reading this.

CNN

The US Embassy in Moscow issued a security alert overnight that urged US citizens to leave Russia immediately while there are still options for departing the country.

The alert comes in the wake of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s order for partial mobilization of Russian men to fight in his war in Ukraine.

“Russia may refuse to acknowledge dual nationals’ US citizenship, deny their access to US consular assistance, prevent their departure from Russia, and conscript dual nationals for military service,” the alert said.

The alert added, “Russian authorities have arrested US citizens who have participated in demonstrations.”

The embassy has consistently warned Americans not to travel to Russia and to depart the country immediately if there.

The embassy alert urged US citizens to “avoid all political or social protests and do not photograph security personnel at these events,” noting that “the right to peaceful assembly and freedom of expression are not guaranteed in Russia.”

The alert said that the embassy “has severe limitations on its ability to assist US citizens, and conditions, including transportation options, may suddenly become even more limited.”

“If you wish to depart Russia, you should make independent arrangements as soon as possible,” it said.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1