What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
so for the past two months i have been helping a 13yo boy who has sufferd with mental health and he has given me permision to share his story. so on the 14.th of june this boy started messageing me and he seemed like a normal boy started playing online games and thats when he told me how he thoute his life could not go on and i asked why he thoute that he told me about how he lost his dad and he wanted to end his life and tryed on occations to end his life but me being a good friend i said you dont have to end anything you have alot to live for he kept saying no i dont one month later he finally got helpbecuse of me talking to him one live lives on im so happy hes getting the help he needs
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge