TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Ticks watch out for them Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Ticks watch out for them EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Ticks watch out for them EmptyYesterday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Ticks watch out for them EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Ticks watch out for them EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Ticks watch out for them EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Ticks watch out for them EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Ticks watch out for them EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Ticks watch out for them EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Ticks watch out for them EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Ticks watch out for them Vote_lcap1Ticks watch out for them Voting_barTicks watch out for them Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Ticks watch out for them Vote_lcap1Ticks watch out for them Voting_barTicks watch out for them Vote_rcap 
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
ʍɑԵԵ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
J͏o͏e͏l͏
Discord Server

Ticks watch out for them

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ
Middle School - with parental consent
乙ᗩᑎᗪᗴᖇ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Ticks watch out for them Empty
PostSubject: Ticks watch out for them   Ticks watch out for them EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 8:32 am

hey everybody, I just wanted to remind you if you play outside like around a lot of trees or in the woods, don't forget to wear a cap. I didn't yesterday and last night my dad had to get a tick out of my hair.
Back to top Go down
ṠḀṁḀṆṮḧḀ
High School Members
ṠḀṁḀṆṮḧḀ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Ticks watch out for them   Ticks watch out for them EmptySun Jul 14, 2019 11:18 am

The mosquitos are horrible too, you should see the bites on my arm. Once I get in the pool I am fine, but as soon as I come out the back door of my house I get attacked.
Back to top Go down
ƇƠƊƳ
Members age 18 and over
ƇƠƊƳ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Ticks watch out for them   Ticks watch out for them EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:05 pm

We live in the country in a house surrounded by woods, with a swimming pool, as well as ponds about 1/4 mile from our house.
We always wear a cap outside other than in the pool because of the proximity of the trees to our house and pool deck.
Best thing to do if you got younger brothers or sisters like I do, is check their hair and yours if you are outside and do not have a cap on. And friends that are girls.....they need a cap too. My girlfriend has long hair so when she comes over if we are outside a lot or walk down to the pond, she always wears hers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.teenlounge.net
$pirit$quad
High School Members
$pirit$quad

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Ticks watch out for them   Ticks watch out for them EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 9:13 am

I have really long hair, so that involves tying it back before I wear a cap. Wayyyy too much effort on my part just to go to the park. Wink
Back to top Go down

Ticks watch out for them
Page 1 of 1