TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a junior, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏6. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school. Our email is teenloungeforum@outlook.com

HomeRegisterLog in
Gay/LGTB gone too far Img_3510
About Us

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

Welcome to the forum TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ a private, safe, fun, moderated, youth operated Forum and chat room. We have weekly trivia and Uno game nights on Saturday. Teen Lounge is open to all youth, and parents are welcome to join.

Latest topics
» Discord Mobile App issues
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyToday at 1:28 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My penis is larger than friends my own age
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» Lifesaving Training with AED
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyToday at 1:21 pm by ʍɑԵԵ

» My school supply list
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyTue Jul 23, 2024 10:11 am by Miguel08

» Trump vs Harris - Election 2024
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySun Jul 21, 2024 3:14 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Uno Saturday night
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:30 pm by Lias

» Trivia July 20
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 20, 2024 8:19 pm by Lias

» Middle School Friday Uno
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:44 pm by ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

» Friday trivia - July 19th
Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyFri Jul 19, 2024 7:23 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

Poll
Trump vs Harris - who do you support for President?
 Kamala Harris
 Donald Trump
View results
Top posting users this month
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Gay/LGTB gone too far Vote_lcap1Gay/LGTB gone too far Voting_barGay/LGTB gone too far Vote_rcap 
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Gay/LGTB gone too far Vote_lcap1Gay/LGTB gone too far Voting_barGay/LGTB gone too far Vote_rcap 
ʍɑԵԵ
SCФФPУ
σɯҽɳ
匚卂ㄚᗪ乇几
Lias
Jamie
Miguel08
ᒎᗩ$ᑭᗴᖇ
Discord Server

Gay/LGTB gone too far

Go down 
+9
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ
DУLДИ
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
ςαdεη
ʝαƙҽ
13 posters
AuthorMessage
ʝαƙҽ
Chat Room Moderator
ʝαƙҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Gay/LGTB gone too far Empty
PostSubject: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:04 pm

First off, it is not my intent to upset any member here. although it may happen. This is something that bothered me a lot, but as of late reading the what some local school boards are doing.

If a person is gay, bi. or trans that is your business and it is your right. But this time, liberal members of Congress have gone way too far, as well as those that represent the gay community, LGTB.

First off, Critical Race Theory is being or attempted to be shoved down the throats of students.

Second, asking kids as young as 4th graders what gender they associate with is totally not acceptable. Look at them you know what gender they are, and at 4th grade I highly doubt any of them are thinking or wishing they had been born a different gender.

Third - teaching younger grade levels about transsexuals and using graphic books is also not acceptable.

All these people are trying to do is in indoctrinate younger kids or brain wash them into questioning whether they are really a boy or a girl even though they have been born a boy or a girl.

Schools need to let parents raise kids, as mine have, and go back to teaching the basics, not this other crap that has no place in school.

We need conservative leadership back that believes in the principals that many of us are being taught.

Having a younger sister I am so thankful that my school is NOT teaching younger grades or any grade about gender, critical race, or anything that does not belong in the classroom.

Again, I do not mean to offend anyone here, this is how I feel. I believe in God, I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. In the Bible it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve.    

βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, ςαdεη and Тимофе́й like this post

DУLДИ dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ςαdεη
Members age 18 and over
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:10 pm

I happen to agree with you Jake. This does not belong in the schools. I highly doubt other than very few 3rd or 4th graders are questioning whether they are gay or bi, that decision is usually made as kids get older and experience being around members of both sex. I do agree all this is they are trying to do is indoctrinate kids.

Teachers should teach the curriculum and leave their personal beliefs the hell out of the school and classroom.

--------------------------------------
Gay/LGTB gone too far Live10

βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ, ʝαƙҽ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and ςαdεη like this post

Back to top Go down
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]
High School Members
[Ꮶǟʏɖɛռ]

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:13 pm

Jake I cannot believe you posted this in Teen Lounge. You know dammed well that it is a slam to everyone of us that is gay, bi, or trans. I also cannot believe the owner of Teen Lounge agreed and allowed this port to me made. I don't care that you said you did not mean to upset some of us but you knew very well it was going to.

βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ and ςαdεη like this post

ʝαƙҽ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and Тимофе́й dislike this post

Back to top Go down
ʝαƙҽ
Chat Room Moderator
ʝαƙҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:18 pm

Well first of all, Caden can agree or disagree with anything he wants to, and allow any post he wants to, he owns Teen Lounge, not you.

Second you got your beliefs, I got mine and I do not question the stuff you post in the LGTB section so you should not question what I post.
If it upsets you so much don't read. Unless of course you are one of those people that think gay or LGTB rights should put above the rights of everyone else. They should be equal. The majority of American people do not want this shit shoved down our throats or taught in schools where they have no voice in the matter.

βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 and ςαdεη like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:20 pm

it's also to do with young kids getting access to social media at a young age i do not think they should be a little loose on social media until they are at at least 14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:21 pm

i do disagree with it going to far
Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Members age 18 and over
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 6:30 pm

I do not think the post by Jake was in anyway meant to start an argument, or attack anyone of any orientation. I know Kayden that you have been thru hell and back with the torture you have been thru, and I know Jake, you like many people in this country are upset with how things are going.

Hopefully after the 2024 election when this feeble old man we got in the White House is no longer President, we will get conservative control once again.

Dan, you are so very, very might about social media. Many parents do not limit it and their kids on it all day long, and parents are clueless who they are talking to or what they are reading.

Back to top Go down
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡
Teen Lounge Co-owner/4H Ambassador
彡B͏e͏a͏s͏t͏b͏o͏y͏彡

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

Location : 8th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 96 pounds wrestling

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 6:33 am

If I ever had a teacher ask me which gender I thought I was, I would say “are you stupid? what do i look like? I am a boy, I like being a boy and not a girl.” And I think my parents should be the ones talking to me about personal things, not some teacher or anyone else.

βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ, 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇, ςαdεη and Тимофе́й like this post

Back to top Go down
DУLДИ
High School Members
DУLДИ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 6:51 am

Jake, I really did not like your post, or Caden’s reply. I think Caden needs to stay neutral on things like this and not comment.

Gay/LGTB gone too far 9kt9eu10

乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ
Middle School - with parental consent
ᗰᗩᐯᗴᖇIᑕᛕ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 7:12 am

Most of us really do not care what you and Kayden think Dylan.

Gay/LGTB gone too far Fd2ert10

Back to top Go down
{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}
High School Members
{丂ㄒㄖ尺爪}

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 7:19 am

Just because a few guys here like taking it up the ass, it does not mean you have more rights or should be treated any different then us that are straight. If it comes down to gay vs straight, gays are strongly out numbered here Kayden and Dylan.

Back to top Go down
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
High School Members
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:37 am

Straight all the way here baby. If you're gay fine, you respect me, I respect you and neither of us question each other about it.  

Back to top Go down
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Teen Lounge Owner/AntiBullyng Ambassador
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:42 am

I agree it's about respect. And that means you do not, DO NOT try and pressure anybody into doing anything they do not want to do, or question them about why they feel they are gay or straight. Leave it up to the parents, because teachers have no business discussing gender in schools.

Gay/LGTB gone too far Img_3610

Gay/LGTB gone too far Fca-lo10

Gay/LGTB gone too far 3793b310

Back to top Go down
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ
High School Members
乃_尺ㄖ匚Ҝ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 am

The world would be a much better place if we did not all try to judge one another.

Back to top Go down
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ
High School Members
βŁΔĆҜ ŞĦΔĐØŴ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 10:03 am

This should not be taught in our schools. Younger kids should not be asked to question their gender or sexual orientation. This is just another example of our liberals. (the Democratic party) trying to push this gay, trans, bi agenda down our throats. We not only got a feeble old man  in the White House, we are double fucked in Illinois with fat boy Pritzker.

ςαdεη likes this post

Back to top Go down
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Middle School - with parental consent
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Gay/LGTB gone too far   Gay/LGTB gone too far EmptySat Jul 23, 2022 5:41 pm

I like my regular school subjects. I do not really want to hear about gay right, or trans right, or bi rights. cause
I have right too. Just keep it where I do not have to hear about it or ask a stupid thing like do I know what gender I am. DUH.....God created me a boy, does that answer your question?  

ςαdεη likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gay/LGTB gone too far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE ᖴOᖇᑌᗰ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᕼᗩT ᖇOOᗰ :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: General discussion for all age groups-
Jump to: