˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck, and enjoys hunting and fishing

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all members Justin10
Latest topics
» best fries
To all members EmptyToday at 6:39 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Party Invitation
To all members EmptyToday at 6:36 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Pirates High Wire Act
To all members EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:04 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» My 4H fair August 2022
To all members EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» The Wolf - my picture and videos
To all members EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» Saturday Uno
To all members EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:30 pm by ςαdεη

» August 6th trivia
To all members EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm by ςαdεη

» Fair pics up
To all members EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm by ¢συитяу вσу

» Thanks for adding this section
To all members EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:39 pm by DУLДИ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What will you miss most about this summer?
 The weather
 Swimming
 Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
 Cooking out
 Going on vacation
 Going to carnivals and fairs
 Sleeping with your windows open
 Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
 Planting a garden
 Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
To all members I_vote_lcapTo all members I_voting_barTo all members I_vote_rcap 
ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Тимофе́й
¢συитяу вσу
αи∂яєα
ςαdεη
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ʝαƙҽ
DУLДИ

To all members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ςαdεη
Teen Lounge Owner
ςαdεη

To all members Empty
PostSubject: To all members   To all members EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:05 pm

Today, which is normally a day of celebration across the United States, turned into a tragedy. This time it hit close to home, it happened in Illinois, during a parade in Highland Park, Illinois.

6 people were killed, and dozens, including children were injured and are hospitalized. Thankfully, all our Teen Lounge members and their families are safe, the majority living in Illinois.

Our Governor, J.B. Pritzker, and Senator Tammy Duckworth are in Highland Park, and Senator Dick Durbin is on his way. All of them pledging Federal and State support to Highland Park.

Myself, and the entire staff of Teen Lounge grieve alongside the people of Highland Park, the families of those killed, and those that were injured.

The 4th of July will never be the same, or hold fun memories for so many families after today. This will live with them forever.

ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ, 丅ᑌᑕᛕᗴᖇ, \ɾυɳɳιɳƈԋιƈ/, dantheman and C͏a͏r͏d͏i͏n͏ like this post

Back to top Go down

To all members
Page 1 of 1