What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 58 Points : 4285 Reputation : 1 Gender : Join date : 2021-06-13 Age : 12 Location : WMS - I play baseball and basketball, age 11U
Subject: Fireworks last night Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:18 am
Last night my brother and I walked up the road where we were able to see the fireworks. They were pretty cool and the ending where they shoot all if them up in the air was really awesome. Here are a couple of the videos I took.