˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is a safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room for all jr high - college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Caden, who is a freshman in college, plays football, loves his truck, and enjoys hunting and fishing

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Justin10
Latest topics
» best fries
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyToday at 6:39 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Party Invitation
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyToday at 6:36 am by ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ

» Pirates High Wire Act
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:04 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» My 4H fair August 2022
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 7:03 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» The Wolf - my picture and videos
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 6:57 pm by ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ

» Saturday Uno
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 8:30 pm by ςαdεη

» August 6th trivia
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 7:29 pm by ςαdεη

» Fair pics up
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm by ¢συитяу вσу

» Thanks for adding this section
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:39 pm by DУLДИ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What will you miss most about this summer?
 The weather
 Swimming
 Playing baseball, soccer, or other outside sports
 Cooking out
 Going on vacation
 Going to carnivals and fairs
 Sleeping with your windows open
 Being able to wear shorts and summer cloths again
 Planting a garden
 Having outside sleepovers with your friends which I do a lot in our tent
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore I_vote_lcapfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore I_voting_barfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore I_vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore I_vote_lcapfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore I_voting_barfantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore I_vote_rcap 
ʍɑѵҽɾíϲƘ
Тимофе́й
¢συитяу вσу
αи∂яєα
ςαdεη
ⳒᎯᏰᏒᎥᏋႱᏋ
ʝαƙҽ
DУLДИ

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dantheman
International Member
dantheman

Humor : i'm a funny person and very easy to talk to

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore Empty
PostSubject: fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore   fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 6:30 pm

if you are considering on watching fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore don't waste your time me and my mum tried watching it and it is very slow not very much action and it's very dark all the way through not as good as the first two
Back to top Go down
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
Jr High School member-Parent Monitored
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ

PostSubject: Re: fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore   fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:49 pm

Thanks for letting us know Dan, even the trailer does not show much action like Magic or any battle

dantheman likes this post

Back to top Go down
dantheman
International Member
dantheman

Humor : i'm a funny person and very easy to talk to

PostSubject: Re: fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore   fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore EmptyFri Jun 10, 2022 8:56 pm

it's like you know when the jumping from place to place and it doesn't have no story that's how it fell and it was like all confusing
Back to top Go down

fantastic beasts secrets of dumbledore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜ :: MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT :: Media and Entertainment-
Jump to: