ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯)░T░E░E░N░ ░L░O░U░N░G░E░ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯)░T░E░E░N░ ░L░O░U░N░G░E░ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯)

T͏e͏e͏n͏ L͏o͏u͏n͏g͏e͏ i͏s͏ o͏w͏n͏e͏d͏ b͏y͏ J͏o͏s͏h͏u͏a͏, a freshman, w͏h͏o͏ i͏s͏ 1͏5͏. Joshua plays golf, baseball, and wrestles at his high school.

HomeRegisterLog in

Little brother and I paid our respects A80ecf10
Latest topics
» March 25th - UNO night
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 8:20 pm by Jamie

» March 25th Trivia night
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 7:38 pm by Jamie

» Weird girl and conversation
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 12:10 pm by ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ

» Personal question that offended you?
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 11:56 am by 尺ㄚㄖ几

» See Asteroid tonight
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 11:21 am by Ո૦คҺ

» Not a pleasant situation to be in
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 7:26 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» 13 Reasons Why - Sunday afternoon
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 6:40 pm by Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ

» Uno game for Saturday evening
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 8:59 pm by ᗴᒪᒪᗩ

» March 18th trivia
Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 7:45 pm by ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
Have you ever had someone your own age or a few years older ask you a really personal question that offended you at the time, or later offended you after you thought about it a while?
 Yes
 No
View results
Top posting users this month
Jamie
Little brother and I paid our respects Vote_lcapLittle brother and I paid our respects Voting_barLittle brother and I paid our respects Vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
Little brother and I paid our respects Vote_lcapLittle brother and I paid our respects Voting_barLittle brother and I paid our respects Vote_rcap 
尺ㄚㄖ几
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Ɇ₦ɆⱤ₲łⱫɆⱤ
MƳԼƠ
ᗴᒪᒪᗩ
αи∂яєα
卂丨ㄒㄖ尺
ƊƠԼƤӇƖƝ ƓƖƦԼ
Discord Server

Little brother and I paid our respects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ςαdεη
Chat Room Administrator
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Little brother and I paid our respects Empty
PostSubject: Little brother and I paid our respects   Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 6:49 pm

Watching my little 11 year old brother today, and decided to take a little trip. We went for breakfast, ice cream and then drove to pay our respects to Calvin Messer who was killed in the UTV accident last week. We stopped at the cemetery and both said a little prayer. Even though we did not know him, it made us feel both good to be able to do that. It was also a life lesson to Blake about risk taking. Here are some pictures of Calvin's grave site,

Little brother and I paid our respects Calvin10
Little brother and I paid our respects Calvin11
Little brother and I paid our respects Calvin12

DУLДИ and 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇 like this post

Back to top Go down
DУLДИ
High School member
DУLДИ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Little brother and I paid our respects   Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 6:16 am

I think that was thoughtful of both of you Caden.
Back to top Go down
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Chat Room Administrator
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD

PostSubject: Re: Little brother and I paid our respects   Little brother and I paid our respects Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 12:42 pm

Very touching and respectful way to honor Calvin

--------------------------------------
Little brother and I paid our respects B8e96b10
Back to top Go down

Little brother and I paid our respects
Page 1 of 1