What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
Jamie, thank you for all your support to every staff member, and all our members. You were with us from the start, and you have been a friend to us all, and we appreciate it. Happy Birthday to one of Teen Lounges dearest members.]
Olaf Fub likes this post
Тимофе́й International Member
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 46 Points : 3150 Reputation : 2 Gender : Join date : 2022-01-16 Age : 13 Location : 6th grade and I am from Russia but live in the United States