˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

˜”*°•.˜”*°• TEEᑎ ᒪOᑌᑎGE•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Teen Lounge is open to all jr high - high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by Andrea, a mom of 3 children ages 18,14, and 12. Teen Lounge is youth moderated.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM Advent10
Latest topics
» What do you do when you are really ticked off?
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 6:10 pm by ᗪ卂ᐯ丨ᗪ

» Uno on Saturday night
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 8:21 pm by ㄥㄩҜ乇

» Trivia Tonight
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 7:31 pm by 乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

» i have some saveing to do
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptySat Nov 26, 2022 6:05 pm by ƇƠƊƳ

» Family not as fortunate as many of ours
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 3:31 pm by dantheman

» Happy Thanksgiving
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am by тιffαиу

» remember this
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 7:18 pm by dantheman

» To Johnny, our newest member
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 6:41 pm by Jѳнппч

» Another one home
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:24 pm by αи∂яєα

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What Do You Do When Ticked Off?
 Music. Lot's and lot's of loud music.
 Physical activity. Running, working out, etc.
 Dwell in the anger, let it boil up.
 Expression. Vent about it, hit a punching bag or wall.
 Pray or read the Bible. God calmed a raging storm, right?
 Eat, and dive in to sweets or other food.
 Video games. Nothing like stapling a face on all those enemies, right?
 Retaliate on the person. HE/SHE DONE MESSED UP NOW
 Physically relieve all your hormones, yes, masturbate,
View results
Top posting users this month
dantheman
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM I_vote_lcapPrivate Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM I_voting_barPrivate Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM I_vote_rcap 
ᒎᗝᔕᕼᑌᗩ
Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM I_vote_lcapPrivate Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM I_voting_barPrivate Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM I_vote_rcap 
αи∂яєα
ƘɑɾՏԵҽղ
Jѳнппч
ղɑԵɑղ
ѕραякρℓυg
ᏕᎧᏟᏟᏋᏒ ᎴᏋӺᏋᏁᎴ3Ꮢ
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇
Jαʂɱιɳҽ

Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ςαdεη
Administrator
ςαdεη

ADMINISTRATORS AWARD
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge

Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM Empty
PostSubject: Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM   Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 1:02 pm

I received a message from a parent of a potential new member concerning private messages in the Forum and chat room. Any member can chose to not receive private messages in the Forum by going to their profile, then to preferences, then check 'no' where it says "allow members to send me messages".

In the chat room you can elect to only receive private messages from only the people you have added as friends. This is found in your privacy and safety tab on the left, simply click off the green circle where it says "allow direct messages from server members". This will allow people on your friends list to private you and no one else.

This does not block Moderators and Administrators from sending you a private message though

I have an 11 year old brother here and his settings are all set to allow no private messages in either the Forum or chat room, as I want him to do chatting in the open chat room were the conversation can be observed.

Olaf Fub, $pirit$quad, ղɑԵɑղ and Тимофе́й like this post

Back to top Go down

Private Messages in Forum and Chat ROOM
Page 1 of 1