What are your feelings on a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend
1. I would not have one, I prefer a real person
[ 9 ]
2. I think people that have a virtual boyfriend or girlfriend are afraid to ask a real person out, or afraid of a real relationship.
[ 1 ]
3. I think it is okay to have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend.
[ 4 ]
4. I think it would be dangerous to have a virtual person that you share personal information with, because you do not know who has access to it.
[ 7 ]
5.I think people that have a virtual boyfriend/girlfriend are missing out on interacting with other boys, girls.
[ 4 ]
6. I think younger people that are using the virtual boyfriend/girlfriend will lack certain social skills when it involves associating with real people if they are spending all their time with this virtual person.
For being such an active Forum member at Teen Lounge
Posts : 167 Points : 5413 Reputation : 10 Gender : Join date : 2020-12-27 Age : 13 Location : 7th grade, 4H Ambassador, OJHS - 88 pounds wrestling
Subject: Spend my allowance Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:08 pm
Most of us get an allowance, or earn extra money. About once a month we get the chance to order things from Amazon using our allowance money or part of it. This is what I had my dad order for me. Going to love the lamp and Bears wallet, and new alarm clock.