.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜.

(っ◔◡◔)っ Teen Lounge is an international safe, friendly, youth operated and moderated Forum and Chat Room, for all junior high, high school and college youth. Teen Lounge is owned by a 14 year old girl with help from her brothers who are 19 and 17 (っ◔◡◔)っ

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Latest topics
» Saturday Uno for May 14th
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat May 14, 2022 8:26 pm by ςαdεη

» Saturday, May 14th
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat May 14, 2022 7:24 pm by ςαdεη

» 10 Bullying Statistics
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat May 14, 2022 9:15 am by ᏒᎽᎯႶ

» Abortion activists plan to interrupt Catholic Masses on Sunday
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptyThu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm by Jαʂɱιɳҽ

» Bless and Heal This Family - obituary and photo
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptyWed May 11, 2022 7:38 am by + Father Tim +

» Favorite Fast Food
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:10 pm by ղɑԵɑղ

» May 7th Uno night
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat May 07, 2022 8:28 pm by Jamie

» Saturday May 7th Trivia night
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat May 07, 2022 7:38 pm by Jamie

» Friday Uno
How do you believe the earth was created? EmptyFri May 06, 2022 7:38 pm by 丂ㄖㄩㄒ卄卩卂山

Teen Lounge Visitors
Poll
What is your favorite fast food?
 McDonalds
 Wendys
 Arbys
 Hardees
 Kentucky Fried Chicken
 Subway
 Starbucks
 Taco Bell
 Chick- Fil-A
 Burger King
 Jimmy Johns
 Culvers
 Five Guys
View results
Top posting users this month
卂ㄩ丂ㄒ丨几
How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_lcapHow do you believe the earth was created? Voting_barHow do you believe the earth was created? Vote_rcap 
ςαdεη
How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_lcapHow do you believe the earth was created? Voting_barHow do you believe the earth was created? Vote_rcap 
ᗷᗴᑕᛕᕼᗩᗰ
ղɑԵɑղ
Jamie
dantheman
αи∂яєα
Jαʂɱιɳҽ
Ҝ卂尺丂ㄖ几
乃ㄥ卂Ҝ乇

How do you believe the earth was created?

Go down 
3 posters

1. Through God and that he spoke the world into existence.
How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_lcap58%How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_rcap
 58% [ 25 ]
2. The Big Bang theory (atheistic view through evolution)..
How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_lcap14%How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 6 ]
3. Other, neither 1 or 2
How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_lcap7%How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
4. That God created the earth through the Big Bang. (theistic evolution view)
How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_lcap21%How do you believe the earth was created? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
DУLДИ
Chat Room Bot Manager - Parent Monitored
DУLДИ

Location : 8th grade - I play basketball and baseball, and I am in 4H

How do you believe the earth was created? Empty
PostSubject: How do you believe the earth was created?   How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 4:54 pm

I am always curious to hear the opinions of other people. This topic has never been discussed here so I thought I would ask all our members.

Olaf Fub and ᏒᎽᎯႶ like this post

Back to top Go down
dantheman
International Member

Humor : i'm a funny person and very easy to talk to

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the earth was created?   How do you believe the earth was created? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:55 am

the supernova the exploded mini years ago released lots of dust into our atmosphere and therefore created every single planet you see today i do respect everyone's views

Olaf Fub likes this post

Back to top Go down
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ
High School member
ᒪᑌᛕᗴ

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the earth was created?   How do you believe the earth was created? EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 7:39 pm

I'm Catholic, and attend a Catholic High School. So for me, there is only one belief, and that is that God created the Earth.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.˜”*°• 【Teen Lounge】 •°*”˜. :: ALL AGES - OPEN DISCUSSION :: Survey Section-
Jump to: